If you’re entering a dressage show for the first time, this handy book will steer you through the entire process.
Revised to reflect the new 2011 tests, it includes:
* Where to find a dressage competition
* How to choose the right dressage test
* The small and standard dressage arena layouts
* Dress code and permitted saddlery
* How to prepare yourself and your horse for a show
* Easy ways to improve your marks in the show ring
* A suggested routine for your competition day
Hilary Walker has ridden dressage in four different countries and understands how intimidating that first show can be! Her relaxed, step-by-step approach takes the stress out of entering a dressage competition for the first time.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: