The tax facts and strategies that every small business ownerneeds to know
Written in a straightforward and accessible style, this reliableresource offers a complete overview of small business tax planningand provides you with the information needed to make tax-smartdecisions throughout the year.
Focusing on best business practices and strategies that help youuse deductions and tax credits effectively, shield business income,and maximize other aspects of small business taxes, this practicalguide will show you how your actions in business today can affectyour bottom line from a tax perspective tomorrow.
- Includes detailed coverage of the newest tax laws and IRSrules
- Reveals strategies that can help you run a tax-smart businessall year long
- Contains comprehensive information on each deductible expense,including dollar limits and record-keeping requirements
- Offers clear instructions on where to report income and claimdeductions on your tax forms
- Online supplement to update developments
- Other titles by Weltman: J.K. Lasser's 1001 Deductions &Tax Breaks 2011 and J.K. Lasser's New Tax Laws Simplified2011
While many small business owners seek to improve their bottomline, few realize all the ways that both current and new tax lawscan help them do so. With J.K. Lasser's Small Business Taxes2011, you'll quickly discover how.
Read This On
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: