- List Price$18.99
- Your price$15.19
Save $3.80 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Apple’s iPods continue to set the bar for media players, with bold new features like the Touch’s supersized screen and Siri voice control. But iPods still lack a guide to all their features. That’s where this full-color book comes in. It shows you how to play music, movies, and slideshows; shoot photos and videos; and navigate Apple's redesigned iTunes media-management program.
The important stuff you need to know:
- Fill it up. Load your iPod with music, photos, movies, TV shows, games, ebooks, and podcasts.
- Manage your stuff. Download media and apps from the iTunes and App Stores, then organize your collection.
- Tackle the Touch. Send email and instant messages, make FaceTime calls, and shoot photos and HD video with the Touch's 5-megapixel camera.
- Go wireless. Use the Touch’s new iOS 6 software to sync content wirelessly.
- Relish the Nano. Enjoy video and photos on the Nano’s new big screen, and chart your workouts with the Nike+ pedometer.
- Master the Shuffle and Classic. Get mucho music on the little Shuffle, and use the Classic’s giant hard drive to tote around your audio and video collections.
- Pump it up. Blast iPod tunes through your home and car stereo.
- O'Reilly Media, December 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: