iPhone App Development: The Missing Manual
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Anyone with programming experience can learn how to write an iPhone app. But if you want to build a great app, there's a lot more to it than simple coding: you also need to know how design and market your creation. This easy-to-follow guide walks you through the entire process, from sketching out your idea to promoting the finished product.
- Get to know the tools for developing your iPhone app
- Design a great app before you start coding
- Build a complex app with Xcode and Interface Builder
- Decide how to brand your app-then beta-test that brand in the real world
- Learn the inside scoop on how to get your app into the App Store
- Promote your product, track sales, and build a strong customer following
- O'Reilly Media, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: