iPad: The Missing Manual
The Missing Manual
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The iPad 2 is faster, lighter, and more versatile than its predecessor, but there's still no printed guide to using its amazing features. That’s where this full-color Missing Manual comes in. Learn how to stream HD video, make video calls, manage your email, surf the Web, listen to music, play games, and maybe even do a little iWork. This is the book that should have been in the box.
- Build your media library. Fill your iPad with music, movies, TV shows, eBooks, photos, and more.
- Share with others. Stream music, HD movies, TV shows, and more, to and from your iPad.
- Create your own media. Use the iPad’s new Photo Booth, iMovie, and GarageBand apps to express yourself.
- Get online. Connect through WiFi or Wi-Fi+3G, and surf with the iPad’s faster browser.
- Place video calls. See who’s talking with the iPad’s FaceTime app and its two cameras.
- Consolidate your email. Read and send messages from any of your accounts.
- Learn undocumented tips and tricks. Get the lowdown on cool iPad secrets and workarounds.
- O'Reilly Media, May 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: