Zita West's Guide to Fertility and Assisted Conception
Essential advice on preparing your body for IVF and other fertility treatments
by Zita West
- List Price$23.96
- Your price$20.39
Save $3.57 (15% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 10400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Embarking on IVF - or any assisted fertility treatment - can be a very demanding and stressful experience, but the right physical, nutritional and emotional support can lessen these stresses and strains and increase your chances of success.
In Zita West's Guide to Fertility and Assisted Conception leading fertility and pregnancy expert, Zita West, offers an in-depth explanation of all aspects of fertility and, uniquely, addresses the issues involved in using assisted conception. In her clear, yet sensitive, style Zita explains:
- All aspects of fertility - from preconception and trying naturally through to assisted conception
- What is involved in the IVF process
- How to prepare your body to increase your chances of conceiving successfully
- The importance of a proactive approach to diet and nutrition
- How complementary therapies, such as acupuncture, can increase your chances of success
Including interviews with leading experts in the field, case histories from patients and Zita's own holistic principles, this is an invaluable guide for the growing number of people who are considering, or have already embarked on, medical intervention to enable them to conceive.
- Ebury Publishing, July 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: