Your Wedding, Your Way: Break with Tradition and Create a One-of-a-Kind Celebration You'll Never Forget!
- List Price$12.95
- Your price$10.69
Save $2.26 (17% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 6000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Wedding experts agree: Today's bride and groom want a wedding that reflects who they are--without regard to tradition, convention, or in-laws. This guide shows you how to:
- Break with tradition--on a budget!
- Present nontraditional ideas to parents and grandparents
- Build in time for visiting friends and family
- Incorporate shared passions into the ceremony
- Use elbow grease and inventiveness for a DIY wedding
- Deal with vendors and suppliers
- F+W Media, November 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: