Your Guide to Health: Menopause: Practical Information and Advice to Keep You Healthy
by Kate Bracy
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Tired of those inconvenient hot flashes? Wish you could control constant mood swings? Curious about HRT and alternative treatments? Providing you with the information you'll need to understand and cope with your symptoms, Your Guide to Health - Menopause will help you decide on the best treatment for you.Written by a health care expert with a technical review by a leading gynecologist, Your Guide to Health – Menopause, completely updated and revised, is chock full of new information on:
- Hormone therapies, hormone replacement, and hormone delivery systems
- Ways to address abnormal bleeding, hysterectomy, and removal of ovaries
- Methods of coping with related health issues like decreased libido and depression
- Up-to-date information on menopause and osteoporosis
- Treatment options such as exercises emphasizing "core" routines like Pilates
- Medicare, insurance/pharmaceutical plans, and more.
With this authoritative guide, you can live your life to the fullest-before, during, and throughout menopause.
- F+W Media, December 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: