Crossing the Comfort Zone: Step Outside It, Face Your Fears and Grow
How can you face your fears, take risks, and change your daily routines to grow? This mini-book teaches you how to become knowledgeable about your fears and overcome them by taking small steps outside of your comfort zone.
This mini-book teaches:
* How to determine the source of your fears
* How to deal with your fears and create a mantra to help you step outside your comfort zone
* 12 daily exercises for stepping outside of your comfort zone
* Mastery exercise for stepping outside of your comfort zone
Part of the Evolve Your Life: Mini-Books For Finding Happiness Series.
- Derek Ralston, January 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: