Writing Under Control
- List Price$48.95
- Your price$44.09
Save $4.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 20400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Now in its third edition and reflecting changes in the Primary National Strategy, this best-selling textbook introduces primary teachers to key issues in the teaching of writing. Strongly rooted in classroom practice, the book includes:
- the history, theory and practice of teaching writing
- children writing in and out of school
- EAL and gender issues in writing
- the development of writing across the years of the primary school
- planning classroom routines and organising resources
- balancing the composition and transcription elements in writing
- monitoring and assessing writing
- meeting individual needs
- managing specific learning difficulties in writing, such as dyslexia
With its companion Reading under Control (also in its third edition), this book provides undergraduate and postgraduate teachers with comprehensive guidance for the teaching of literacy.
- Taylor and Francis, January 2013
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: