Writing Forensic Reports
A Guide for Mental Health Professionals
- List Price$69.99
- Your price$62.99
Save $7.00 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Despite the extensive technical literature on forensic mental health, there is a lack of practical guidebooks dedicated to generating clear and persuasive forensic mental health reports. Greenfield and Gottschalk present this practical handbook to address this critical need.
This comprehensive guide outlines the proper format for forensic reports, contains multiple examples of full and partial reports, and is organized in a user-friendly, "how-to" style to accomplish its goal. The case overviews of full criminal reports, full civil reports, and civil summaries cover important topics such as domestic violence, malpractice, personal injury, malingering, and more.
- Full-length report samples with step-by-step guidelines explaining how each section of the report is done
- Designed to assist the novice, trainee, and seasoned forensic mental health practitioner
- Extensive commentaries and discussions following each case overview to convey how the report served to help resolve its case
- Extensive reference lists and appendices containing key terms, additional journals and periodicals, Internet resources, and assessment tools
- Springer Publishing Company, December 2008
Springer Publishing Company
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: