Writing 21st Century Fiction: High Impact Techniques for Exceptional Storytelling
by Donald Maass
- List Price$16.99
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Capture the minds, hearts, and imaginations of 21st century readers!
Whether you're a commercial storyteller or a literary novelist, whether your goal is to write a best-selling novel or captivate readers with a satisfying, beautifully written story, the key to success is the same: high-impact fiction. Writing 21st Century Fiction will help you write a novel for today's readers and market, filled with rich characters, compelling plots, and resonant themes. Author and literary agent Donald Maass shows you how to:
- Create fiction that transcends genre, conjures characters who look and feel more "real" than real people, and shows readers the work around them in new ways.
- Infuse every page with an electric current of emotional appeal and micro-tension.
- Harness the power of parallels, symbols, metaphors, and more to illuminate your novel in a lasting way.
- Develop a personalized method of writing that works for you.
- F+W Media, September 2012
Writer's Digest Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: