Language Activities for Young Children
- List Price$27.95
- Your price$26.59
Save $1.36 (5% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 12000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Strong basic language skills are the foundation on which successful future learning is built. Written by veteran SEN authors Sheila Wolfendale and Trevor Bryans, Word Play provides practitioners and parents with a range of fun activities, word games, story and drama exercises that can be used to introduce early language skills in an enjoyable way.
Word Play is:
- straightforward and practical
- written by well respected experts in education
- for staff in early years settings
- for teachers to work with parents
- for children aged from approximately four to seven years
- for parents wishing to help their children to learn
- for all workers in Early Years environments as well as parents of young children.
- Taylor and Francis, February 2013
David Fulton Publishers
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: