Word 2007 Macros & VBA Made Easy
- List Price$21.99
- Your price$17.59
Save $4.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 9600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Get beyond the basics with Word 2007
Now you can take your Microsoft Word skills to the next level with help from this hands-on guide. Word 2007 Macros & VBA Made Easy shows you how to automate tasks using the tools available in Word's built-in VBA programming language. You'll learn how to record, create, customize, debug, and share macros. Discover how easy it is to develop your own macros, save time, and boost productivity!
- Record time-saving macros in moments
- Edit your recorded macros to add power and flexibility
- Control your macros with message and input boxes
- Create custom dialog boxes or use Word's built-in options
- Repeat actions easily as many times as needed
- Store essential data in variables and constants
- Work with text, bookmarks, and tables
- Create documents, templates, and folders automatically
- Debug your macros and build smart error-handlers
- Share your macros safely with other users
- McGraw-Hill Education, March 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: