Winning Chess Strategies
- List Price$24.95
- Your price$19.99
Save $4.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Gain the advantage over your opponent with easy-to-remember strategies from one of the worlds top chess players!
Strategy is the ultimate secret weapon for championship players around the world. Drawing on his considerable experience in tournament play, International Grandmaster Yasser Seirawan shows you how to apply flexible strategic principles to every part of your game. Using Seirawan's simple and effective planning and analysis techniques, you'll enter each game with confidence and energy, ready to play forcefully and intelligently the way you need to play so you can win every time!
- Knock your opponent off balance with bold opening moves
- Formulate an overall game strategy before the middle game
- Interpret the motivation behind your opponents every move
- Position yourself for a winning endgame
- Diagrams throughout the book illustrate game positions, and you'll meet historys greatest chess strategieslearning from them move by move!
Whether for reference during practice games or simply for pleasure reading,WINNING CHESS STRATEGIES is an information packed resource you'll turn to again and again
- Gloucester Publishers, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: