Implementing and Applying Better Practices
Better practices that today's CFOs can employ to bring value and efficiency to the teams that report to them
Helping corporate accountants from the CFOs to the management accountant implement better practices that will make a difference to their finance team's performance, Winning CFOs shows corporate accountants how to create permanent improvements in their organization's processes.
- Provides better practice solutions the author has learned from more than 4,000 finance teams worldwide
- A to Z guidance on how to be an effective CFO
- Includes templates, checklists and implementation programs for process improvement
- Abundance of tools to ensure implementation of better practices
- Tips on how to develop winning leadership traits
Winning CFOs shows corporate accountants how to radically transform their contribution to their organization, enhance their job satisfaction and profile, and leave a legacy of efficiency and effectiveness in every organization for which they work.
- Wiley, February 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: