Windows Registry Forensics
Advanced Digital Forensic Analysis of the Windows Registry
- List Price$68.95
- Your price$62.09
Save $6.86 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 28400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Harlan Carvey brings readers an advanced book on Windows Registry. The first book of its kind EVER -- Windows Registry Forensics provides the background of the Registry to help develop an understanding of the binary structure of Registry hive files. Approaches to live response and analysis are included, and tools and techniques for postmortem analysis are discussed at length. Tools and techniques will be presented that take the analyst beyond the current use of viewers and into real analysis of data contained in the Registry.
- Named a 2011 Best Digital Forensics Book by InfoSec Reviews
- Packed with real-world examples using freely available open source tools
- Deep explanation and understanding of the Windows Registry – the most difficult part of Windows to analyze forensically
- Includes a CD containing code and author-created tools discussed in the book
- Elsevier Science, January 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: