Why the Wind Blows (E-book Edition
A History of Weather and Global Warming
by Matthys Levy
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
- From the co-author of Why Buildings Fall Down and Why the Earth Quakes (Norton) comes another fascinating look at practical science. This time it's the science of weather.
- Like Levy's other books, this is a page-turner. He recounts fascinating true stories of exploration, each affected by weather and mankind's ignorance of its consequences.
- Over 70 illustrations by artist Sue Storey help to make the material easy to follow.
- Today, he shows, we can no longer afford ignorance of the subject, as we face the greatest weather-related challenge in human history, global warming. Action is needed now to alter its potentially devastating effects on future generations.
- Upper Access, Inc., January 2012
Upper Access, Inc.
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: