The Whole Golf Book
Everything You Never Knew about the Fascinating Game of Golf...Including How to Improve Your Game
- List Price$9.95
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.26 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Whole Golf Book is a romp through one of the most popular sports of the twenty-first century. From profiles of Nicklaus, Hogan, Sorenstam to the story behind the Masters, it is all here. The World Ice Golf Championship to the hole-in-one and a special chapter on Tiger (where did he get his name, and why does he wear red and black on the final day), there simply is not a divot left unturned.
Also included in The Whole Golf Book:
* Presidential golf
* The greatest golfers, greatest rivalries and greatest victories
* The business deal and the golf course
* Black and white. . .race in the game of golf
* Great courses and a history of golf course architecture
* Quotes by the famous and not so famous about their sport
* A historical time line dating to 1353 and containing the most significant dates in golf history
* Training and golfing tips
* And so much more!
- Sourcebooks, March 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: