Where Will You Go from Here?
Moving Forward When Life Doesn't Go as Planned
Has the unexpected knocked you off course? You lost your job to the latest round of layoffs. A relationship you thought would last forever, didn’t. A health challenge is disrupting your life. Life doesn’t always go according to plan, but with the right attitude and skills, you can persevere through even the toughest situations—and emerge stronger and better than ever.
Resilience to Get Through Any Challenge
In Where Will You Go from Here? Valorie Burton helps you navigate life’s obstacles and unexpected challenges. You’ll find all the tools you need to be resilient in the face of setbacks, now and in the future, including:
· The Five Commitments that propel every successful comeback
· Step-by-step guidance for restructuring your life
· Strategies to unearth the courage you need for any situation
· In-the-heat-of-the-moment words to combat negative thinking
· Practical exercises to become better, not bitter, as a result of adversity
Packed with uplifting insights and powerful principles, this personal coaching resource offers the wisdom and encouragement you need to think differently about your circumstances and take hold of the lessons God is offering you. As you experience the “post-traumatic growth” that comes only through adversity, you’ll be equipped to unleash a stronger, more authentic you.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- The Crown Publishing Group, June 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: