When Pleasing You Is Killing Me
by Les Carter
- List Price$14.99
- Your price$11.99
Save $3.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
• Recognize and Break Unhealthy Relationship Patterns
• Develop New Attitudes and Behaviors
• Stand Up for Yourself and Serve Others
• Create Balance and Better Manage Your Life
Nationally revered psychotherapist Les Carter (formerly of the Minirth-Meier Clinic) shows how to develop your God-given gift of service without allowing others to take advantage of you.
- B&H Publishing Group, August 2007
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: