What to Expect When Your Wife Is Expanding: A Reassuring Month-by-Month Guide for the Father-to-Be, Whether He Wants Advice or Not
A Reassuring Month-by-Month Guide for the Father-to-Be, Whether He Wants Advice or Not
by Thomas Hill
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
With this lighthearted, month-by-month instruction manual on the care and nurture of a pregnant wife—the main role of expectant dads—he'll handle all the important milestones and topics: what not to say during the three phases of labor; what to buy, how many, and when; maintaining work-life balance; maintaining work-life-wife balance.
New features in What to Expect When Your Wife Is Expanding include:
- The minefield: the wrong gifts for your pregnant wife
- Social media pregnancy etiquette: status update!
- Eight reasons why not to pick out maternity clothes
What to Expect When Your Wife Is Expanding also features the latest trends!
- Festive gender-reveal parties. (Really!)
- Updated baby name guide, including Twitter hash tags.
- Cloth diapers: The debate is back!
- Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC, May 2012
Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: