What Do We Do Now?
Keith and The Girl's Smart Answers to Your Stupid Relationship Questions
Finally, a modern relationship book for the modern relationship.
What Do We Do Now? is an R-rated, utterly honest Q&A book culled from the best and funniest questions posed by Keith and the Girl devotees, including:
• My boyfriend joined the military and is being shipped off for an unknown amount of time. I’m young and I want to move on. Am I a bad person?
• Why does my boyfriend always adjust himself in public?
• My wife dresses like a slut. How do I make her stop?
• My boyfriend’s number one friend on MySpace is his ex. Should I be concerned?
With he-said, she-said advice that is both raw and honest, What Do We Do Now? is sure to appeal to the podcast’s legion of fans, and attract a brand-new audience tired of the tried-and-not-so-true relationship manuals.
From the Trade Paperback edition.
- Potter/TenSpeed/Harmony, March 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: