The Occult Truth
- List Price$16.95
- Your price$13.59
Save $3.36 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 7600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
How does one become—or kill—a werewolf? Where do our modern shapeshifting stories come from? Are werewolves real? In this fascinating book, Konstantinos digs into the centuries-old myths and compelling scientific evidence surrounding these enigmatic beasts of literary and Hollywood fame.
- Explore four different types of werewolves: involuntary, voluntary, otherdimensional beings, and astral
- Find out which kinds of werewolves might actually exist
- Learn about the shapeshifting beliefs of the Quileutes and other Native American tribes
- Discover lycanthropic legends from cultures all over the world
You'll also find true, never-before-published accounts of werewolf sightings and discussions of modern scientific theories that support the existence of these mysterious creatures. Each aspect is investigated, from curses and shamanic vision quests to drug-induced hallucinations and serial-killer werewolves.
- Llewellyn Worldwide, LTD., September 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: