The Complete Weight Loss Guide
Have you tried all the diets already? Are you sick and tired of being sick and tired? Frustrated when people ask you how your diet is going?
Let me tell you something that your personal trainer won’t tell you and you won’t learn at the gym: The only way you’ll ever lose the weight and more importantly keep the weight off is by learning how to diet and exercise for yourself. You see…
People spend BILLIONS (yes, that billions with a “B”) every year on fad diets that work for a month. Then, ounce you stop, you put the weight back on plus ten pounds.
Why is that you might ask? Well, it's because we can't continually starve ourelves. You see eventually you’ll have to eat like a normal human being…
Even more money is spent on work out equipment advertised on late night infomercials promising you that you’ll lose 50 pounds if you just use their machine for 20 minutes a day... Come on! We all know better than that - right?
The truth is sometimes we‘re so willing to try anything not cause we’re stupid but because we really want to lose weight. I mean who doesn’t want to look and feel their best? Not to mention that it’s statistically proven that overweight people make less money than thin people… Unfair, I know, but it’s true.
So what do you need to do? Here’s the secret you already know: The only way that you’ll ever keep the weight off is by educating yourself on how to do it and learning how your body works. This book does just that. It will teach you everything you’ll need to know to finally keep the weight off.
You’ll learn about:
• Your genetics and how your body type to loses weight.
• How nutritional experts are wrong when they say no carbs and no fat.
• When you should eat the food you crave like cake and when you shouldn’t.
• How your metabolism works with your body,
• The truth behind fats.
• Different types of proteins and how they affect your body.
• Which vitamins you should take and which ones might be making you fatter.
• Secrets behind which protein powders work and which just make you fat.
• Which gym equipment works and which machines are a complete waste of time.
• What exercises you should focus on and how to do them to make the most out of your workout
• Not spend hours at the gym but 45 minutes and get ten times better results.
So let me ask you? Are you're tired of being overweight? Tired of not feeling your very best? What are you waiting for?
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Michelle Nichols
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Michelle Nichols
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 25, 2016
- Hauser Publishing, December 2012
A Hauser Publishing eBook
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: