Your expert guide to the dos and don'ts of getting married
Your wedding should be fun, exciting, and worry-free-but most brides, grooms, and their families run into sticky situations or unique circumstances that surround etiquette. Now, there's a definitive guide that provides the solutionsfor all those dilemmas big and small.
Wedding Etiquette For Dummies provides sound information and guidance-whether it's deciding how to handle divorced parents, inform guests of where the couple is registered, or tastefully incorporate new traditions into your ceremony and reception. You get plenty of proven advice and tips for everything from who pays for the wedding and properly announcing the engagement to hosting events leading up to the wedding and dealing with destination wedding snags and pitfalls. You'll even see how to gracefully handle wedding cancellations and postponements.
- The dos and don'ts of wedding etiquette for any bride, groom, relatives, or friends of the marrying couple
- Tips for proper behavior during the engagement, ceremony, and reception
- Advice on dealing with the wedding party and opinionated or pushy in-laws
- Special considerations for second (or more) marriages and military, ethnic, and religious weddings
- How to set up a tasteful, interactive wedding website and write the all important thank you note
- Sue Fox is the author of Etiquette For Dummies, 2nd Edition and Business Etiquette For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Leaving no wedding dilemma uncovered, Wedding Etiquette For Dummies is your one-stop guide for having the wedding of your dreams without the stress!
- Wiley, November 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: