Watercolor Made Simple with Claudia Nice
by Claudia Nice
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Expand your artistic horizons with watercolor!
Watercolor is a fun, challenging medium that captures the magic of light and color. Now world-renowned artist and instructor Claudia Nice helps you get started in watercolor today.
In Watercolor Made Simple with Claudia Nice, you'll start with the very basics, learning new techniques as you paint. Detailed instructions and step-by-step artwork show you how to:
- Explore the amazing variety of effects you can get by painting watercolors on dry, damp or wet paper
- Mix paint and water to create a variety of soft, beautiful washes
- Use fun and easy techniques such as spatter, sponging and stamping to bring a lively new look to your work
- Blend colors on your palette to capture the precise shade you're seeking
- Use your brushes, papers and paints to produce wonderful textural effects
- F+W Media, April 2003
North Light Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: