Warman's U.S. Stamps Field Guide: Values & Identification
- List Price$14.99
- Your price$11.99
Save $3.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The take-it-with-you collecting resource!
At last, a guide you can really carry along to estate sales, garage sales, and flea markets, containing 1,000 color photographs and current pricing to make on-the-spot appraisals easy.
- New to this edition! Feature chapters on Christmas stamps and Error stamps
- 1,000 detailed color photos
- Listings for all 4,250+ U.S. regular-issue and Airmail stamps from 1847-2010
- Accurate prices in Unused and Used condition
- State-of-the-market report and advice on beginning a collection, including where to find stamps, judging quality, grading, and handling and storage
About the Author
Maurice D. Wozniak has been collecting stamps since the mid-1950s. After a 30-year career as a reporter and editor on metropolitan daily newspapers, Wozniak served for seven years as editor of the weekly Stamp Collector and The Stamp Wholesaler publications and Minkus catalogs for stamp collectors. He is currently president of the Wisconsin Federation of Stamp Clubs, an umbrella group of 30 clubs in the philatelic hobby, and a member of the American Philatelic Society and the Central Wisconsin Stamp Club. He is a freelance magazine writer on stamp collecting subjects.
- F+W Media, July 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: