Basic and Clinical Principles
- List Price$109.00
- Your price$98.09
Save $10.91 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 44400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Veterinary Toxicology, 2nd edition is a unique single reference that teaches the basic principles of veterinary toxicology and builds upon these principles to offer an essential clinical resource for those practicing in the field. This reference book is thoroughly updated with new chapters and the latest coverage of topics that are essential to research veterinary toxicologists, students, professors, clinicians and environmentalists. Key areas include melamine and cyanuric acid, toxicogenomics, veterinary medical geology, toxic gases, toxicity and safety evaluation of new veterinary pharmaceuticals and much more. The 2nd edition of this popular book represents the collective wisdom of leading contributors worldwide and continues to fill an undeniable need in the literature relating to veterinary toxicology.
- New chapters covering important and timely topics such as melamine and cyanuric acid, toxicogenomics, toxic gases and veterinary medical geology
- Expanded look at international topics, such as epidemiology of animal poisonings, regulatory guidelines and poisonous plants in Europe
- Heavily contributed book with chapters written by qualified and well-experienced authorities across all areas of veterinary toxicology
- Problem solving strategies are offered for treatment as well as in-depth knowledge of the basic mechanisms of veterinary toxicology
- Elsevier Science, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: