Venture Capital and Private Equity Contracting
An International Perspective
- List Price$95.95
- Your price$86.39
Save $9.56 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 39200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Other books present corporate finance approaches to the VC/PE industry, but many key decisions require an understanding of the ways that law and economics work together. This book is better than straight corporate finance textbooks because it offers broad perspectives and principles that enable readers to deduce the economic implications of specific contract terms. This approach avoids the common pitfalls of implying that contractual terms apply equally to firms in any industry anywhere in the world.
• Explores the economic implications of contract terms for start-up firms in various industries
• Pairs international data with explanations and examples about differences in VC and PE national and regional markets
• Contains sample contracts, including limited partnership agreements, term sheets, shareholder agreements, and subscription agreements
• Presents international datasets on limited partnership agreements between institutional investors and VC and PE funds
- Elsevier Science, April 2009
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: