Using iPad 2 (covers iOS 5)
by Bud E. Smith
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The most complete, powerful iPad learning product! Text, video and audio in one tightly-integrated, hands-on learning experience.
- Covers both the iPad 2 and the original iPad
- Also includes coverage of iOS 5!
- Includes 3+ hours of video and audio tutorials at no extra cost! The media is available online via Safari.com and on the DVD bundled with the book!
- More than 300 pages of straighforward, task-driven coverage that will help you get the most from your new iPad!
- Written in plain English for real people. Skip past the hype and learn exactly what the iPad will do and how to do it!
Using the iPad is the world's most complete, useful, media-rich learning experience for Apple's hot new iPad the only product of its kind! It begins with a concise, friendly, straight-to-the-point 300-page iPad guidebook - starting with an easy introduction to the iPad interface, proceeding through the most common activities in the order you are likely to need them, and ending with powerful techniques most iPad users don't know. This easy-to-use text is fully integrated with extensive online learning resources: online video, screencasts, podcasts, and additional web content. It's all designed to run superbly well on the iPad, so you can learn to perform key tasks exactly when you need to know how! Using the iPad covers the iPad 2 as well as the original iPad. It also covers iOS 5, which is the latest version of Apple's iOS operating system. This book covers all this, and more: getting started fast, syncing with computers, web surfing, typing, note taking, email, contacts, appointments, events, maps, photos, videos, music, Apps, books, business productivity, games, customization, and much more. Available in multiple formats, each including an entirely digital version with book text, video, and audio viewable online - on the iPad, the web, and many other devices! The printed book is also bundled with a DVD containing all of the same video available online.
- Pearson Education, November 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: