User Experience, Practical Techniques
- Your price$5.00
Or, get it for 2800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
By now, all good designers understand the importance of usability for their work. Usable websites offer great user experience, and great experiences lead to happy customers. This eBook (eBook # 22) features six selected articles on UI design and innovative UX techniques that will help improve your website's user experience and satisfy your visitors. Learn about designing drop-down menus, log-in and sign-up forms, navigation menus, tracking errors as well as common usability mistakes in Web design. Make your visitors happy with smart design decisions.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Improve The User Experience By Tracking Errors
- Designing Drop-Down Menus: Examples And Best Practices
- New Approaches To Designing Log-In Forms
- 9 Common Usability Mistakes In Web Design
- Horizontal Navigation Menus: Trends, Patterns And Best Practices
- Innovative Techniques To Simplify Sign-Ups and Log-Ins
- Smashing Media, June 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: