User Experience, Practical Techniques
- Your price$5.00
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 2800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Are you familiar with the term User Experience (UX) and the principles that determine a user-friendly website? If yes, then all you need to do is to learn some more useful techniques that will make your user interface designs even better! User Experience, Practical Techniques, Volume 1 (eBook #17) features seven selected articles on usability principles which will help you design user-centered websites by showing you helpful examples of the best practices and which common mistakes to avoid in your next project.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- 9 Common Usability Mistakes In Web Design
- 10 Principles Of Effective Web Design
- Five More Principles Of Effective Web Design
- 10 Useful Techniques To Improve Your User Interface Designs
- 12 Useful Techniques For Good User Interface Design
- An Extensive Guide To Web Form Usability
- 10 Usability Nightmares You Should Be Aware Of
- Smashing Media, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: