USMLE Step 1 Secrets
- List Price$38.99
- Your price$35.09
Save $3.90 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 16400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Use the proven format of the best-selling Secrets SeriesTM to prepare for the USMLE Step 1. Presented as questions and answers based on clinical vignettes, USMLE Step 1 Secrets will aid you in not only retaining but understanding key information for the boards. Co-authored by Dr.Tom Brown, author of Rapid Review in Physiology, and Dr.Dave Brown, the second edition has been updated to be even more concise and ultra high-yield, while still offering a complete overview of the key topics and the top “secrets and personal insights from the authors.
- Utilizes a case-based approach to prepare you for the Step 1 exam.
- Implements systems-based organization for an integrated approach.
- Uses the Secrets Q&A format to make learning interesting and effective.
- Uses a new Top 100 Secrets chapter as a recap of the most important information in the book to help you review quickly.
- Incorporates 7 new chapters, including Clinical Anatomy and Pharmacology, and Toxicology to expand coverage of high-yield areas and keep you current.
- Provides maximum information in minimal time to help fit a concise review into your busy schedule.
- Includes a color pathology and dermatology section to enhance the clarity and understanding of key images.
- Elsevier Health Sciences, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: