The author of the New York Times bestseller The Travel Detective brings you insider travel secrets only pilots and flight attendants know.
Pilots are notoriously frugal, and flight attendants are underpaid and on a budget. They may hit one city four to six times a month, but they are there for only twenty-four hours (or even less) each time, so they always know where to go to get the best value for their money. In The Travel Detective Flight Crew Confidential you’ll find:
• great shopping (furniture in Atlanta, silk in Bangkok, leather in São Paolo)
• great services (medical care in Paris and inexpensive manicures in Tokyo)
• great food and drink (hidden ethnic restaurants in London, and the
bars with the best attitude and cheapest drinks in Key West)
• secrets to navigating the world’s airports during layovers
• what to do and what never to do, what to seek and what to avoid
You get tips in crew members’ own words—good, bad, or ugly—that you won’t find anywhere else. Opinionated, often controversial, but always helpful, The Travel Detective Flight Crew Confidential is a resource no one who flies can afford to be without.
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: