Killer trading strategies to beat the markets and finally achieve the success you deserve
A practical, informative, and accessible guide to getting started in trading
Louise Bedford has been coaching and mentoring traders for almost twenty years, and in Trading Secrets, Third Edition she's back to share what she's learned. Whether you're just starting out in the trading world, or you're an old hand looking for some new tricks, this book is for you. Packed with everything you need to get in on the action and consistently profit from the markets, Trading Secrets is your personal coach to becoming a trading mastermind.
Designed to educate, motivate, and guide you through the sometimes confusing world of trading, the book shows you how to set up a trading business and, most importantly, master your number one trading foe; yourself. Known for her witty and entertaining style, Bedford has demystified the world of share trading for thousands of investors and traders, and you're next.
- Brings together the processes, careful planning, and risk control techniques that Bedford has used throughout her own successful trading career
- Offers fascinating insights into everything from how to handle a windfall profit to why men and women trade differently
- Includes end-of-chapter review materials, essential for helping you master the material
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Louise Bedford
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Louise Bedford
Thanks for Sharing!
by on October 24, 2016
- Wiley, March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: