Top 5 Classics on REVIVAL: Lectures on Revival of Religion, Welsh Revival, Azusa Street, The Revival We Need, The Way to Pentecost
This powerful volume brings together 5 of the best Classic writings on REVIVAL. Penned by men of God who were eye-witnesses to revival, these books will stir your heart and challenge you to pray and believe for a move of God today!
The following five classics are included in this volume in their entirety:
• Lectures on Revivals of Religion – by Charles Finney. Penned in 1868 after decades of seeing God move in revival power in the Second Great Awakening, this is a must read for anyone truly seeking to see lives and communities transformed for God!
• The Welsh Revival – by W.T.Stead and G Campbell Morgan. Stead and Morgan were eyewitnesses of the mighty Welsh revival, seeing its power and the transformation it brought. Written in 1905 it documents how the revival began, its impact and includes personal interviews with Evan Roberts, the ‘leader’ of the revival.
• Azusa Street (How Pentecost Came to Los Angeles) – by Frank Bartleman. Written in 1925 almost two decades after the initial outpouring of the Spirit at Azusa Street, Bartleman gives a first-hand look into the early days of the revival and the part he played in helping to prepare the way for this move of God.
• The Revival We Need – by Oswald J Smith. A powerful book written in 1925 by the founder of the People’s Church in Toronto, Canada, this is a passionate and earnest account of what it will take to see God move in reviving power in our day!
• The Way To Pentecost – by Samuel Chadwick. Penned in 1932 just before his death, this is a deep look at what it will take to see true revival happen in our day. The Way To Pentecost was a favorite of Leonard Ravenhill.
** The entire volume has been carefully optimized for your eReader, with an active Table-of-Contents; has been thoroughly spell-checked and is fully searchable.
- Christian Classics Treasury, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: