Diets just don't work. Judy Halliday and Dr. Arthur have years worth of research to prove it and most Americans have personal testimonies that echo that same sad truth. But Halliday's extensive experience and study also prove that you can reach and maintain your ideal weight by simply listening to your body. If you have suffered from being overweight or have struggled with an eating disorder, Thin Within is the truth you have been searching for and it will set you free.
- The original hunger-fullness plan, time-tested for over 25 years
- Learn to eat like a naturally thin person
- Leave diets behind forever
- Eat your favorite foods and still lose weight
- Identify and resolve issues that cause you to overeat
- Feel good about yourself as you melt down to your natural size
Ratings and Reviews
Be the first to rate and review this book!
You've already shared your review for this item. Thanks!
We are currently reviewing your submission. Thanks!
by Judy Halliday
Share your thoughts
Tell readers what you thought by rating and reviewing this book.
Rate it *
Please make sure to choose a rating
Add a review* Required
How to write a great review
- Say what you liked best and least
- Describe the author's style
- Explain the rating you gave
- Use rude and profane language
- Include any personal information
- Mention spoilers or the book's price
- Recap the plot
(0) 50 characters minimum
The review must be at least 50 characters long.
The title should be at least 4 characters long.
Display Name *
Your display name should be at least 2 characters long.
Report a review
At Kobo, we try to ensure that published reviews do not contain rude or profane language, spoilers, or any of our reviewer's personal information.
Would you like us to take another look at this review?
You've successfully reported this review. We appreciate your feedback.
by Judy Halliday
Thanks for Sharing!
You submitted the following rating and review. We'll publish them on our site once we've reviewed them.
by on October 23, 2016
- Thomas Nelson, December 2002
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: