The iPad 2 Project Book
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Using your iPad is not a passive activity. With its stunning touchscreen, front and back cameras, and sweeping collection of apps, the iPad 2 is perfect for doing stuff--for building, creating, and organizing. Want to plan an event? Manage your mail and calendars? Capture and edit a video? Even build a wiki? You can do all that and more with your iPad. In this practical hands-on guide, you'll learn how to:
- Build a recipe scrapbook: Write up recipes in Pages (or find recipes using one of the useful recipe apps) and import pictures of the dish to go with the recipe in your scrapbook. Even learn iPad kitchen tips!
- Plan a vacation: Buy tickets, find destination activities, and map out directions.
- Master your media: Stream videos with AirPlay, buy or rent videos from the iTunes Store, compose and record a song, and edit your own movie.
- Get smarter: Learn another language by using Google's Translate page and building an illustrated deck of flash cards with common words and phrases.
- Pearson Education, April 2011
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: