The World According to Trump
An Unauthorized Portrait in His Own Words
by Ken Lawrence
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
Donald Trump truly is the definition of an American success story. Ken Lawrence profiles Donald Trump, using actual (and often controversial) quotes from the Donald himself.
"You're fired." Those two words increased Donald Trump's popularity in this country a thousandfold in the spring of 2004. Trump is the dealmaker's dealmaker. His forays into real estate, golf, casinos, and now television have made him one of the most successful people in the world. Often considered brash, arrogant, and outrageous, Trump's views on succeeding--and failing--in life, as well as in business, are depicted in The World According to Trump. Author Ken Lawrence uses Trump's actual words on the art of making the deal. Some quotes may surprise, others may offend, but certainly all are entertaining.
* I've had bright people ask me why I talk to porters and maids. . . . Those are the people who make it all work. If they like me, they will work harder and I pay well.
* It was a little bit by accident that the term "You're fired" came about. But when you think about it, it's a very precise, very beautiful two words.
* If someone screws you, screw them back harder.
* The reason my hair looks so neat all the time is because I don't have to deal with the elements very often.
* Every successful person has a very large ego.
* My life is an open book. I am a good son. I am a good parent. I've got four wonderful kids. I've been married twice. I don't smoke. I've never had a glass of alcohol. I've never taken illegal drugs of any kind. I've never even had a cup of coffee.
- Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC, January 2009
Andrews McMeel Publishing, LLC
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: