The Wonderful World of Aquaponics: The Complete Guide on Aquaponics & How to Build a Home Aquaponics System in Your Backyard
Would You Like To Learn How To Grow A Clean And Steady Source of Vitamins, Minerals And Fiber In 48 Hours?
Welcome to the wonderful world of aquaponics. Aquaponics is a method of cultivating freshwater fish, organic vegetables, and even organic fruits in just one closed system. Unlike traditional aquaculture, aquaponics does not require continual drainage and water replacement because a biological filter helps maintain the clarity of the water.
"The Wonderful World of Aquaponics" has been written in simple, easy-to-understand, layman's term. With this book you will learn everything there is to know about aquaponics. You will know how this amazing self-sufficient system works, how to design your own aquaponic system, what supplyies you need, what type of fish to use, how to produce organic and healthy produce with aquaponics, and step by step instructions on how to set up your aquaponic system in your backyard.
Here are just some of the things covered in "The Wonderful World of Aquaponics" book:
- How to create you very own aquaponic system at home...
- 3 little known, yet simple facts about the technology of aquaponics...
- Exactly how a solar pond works...
- 2 simple keys (that are right in front of your eyes) to use plastic containers in an aquaponic system...
- WARNING: 3 things you should never do when it creating an aquaponic system...
- You'll discover in just a few short minutes the all about the various aquaponic systems...
- How to choose and care for the plants in your aquaponic system...
- 6 time tested and proven strategies to keeping your aquaponic system in balance...
- 7 everyday but often overlooked tips and tricks for picking and caring for the fish in your aquaponic system...
- A pennies on the dollar approach to creating your own aquaponic system...
- How to care for your system on a daily basis...
- A troubleshooting guide in case you run into trouble with your aquaponics system...
- An FAQ chapter answering most common questions you may have about aquaponics...
- And much more...
- Living Plus Healthy Publishing, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (DRM-Free)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: