The Web Designer's Guide to iOS Apps
- List Price$31.99
- Your price$25.59
Save $6.40 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 13600 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
When combined with an Objective-C framework, web standards can be used to format and style content for iOS, using native controls and behaviors for an authentic Apple user experience.
The Web Designer’s Guide to iOS Apps shows how to create apps using NimbleKit, the Objective-C framework featured on the Apple Development Tools web site. With it you’ll learn how to:
- Download and install the free software for creating iOS apps
- Use Xcode to manage project assets, test apps, and package binary files
- Implement standard iOS elements and behaviors for familiar Apple mobile user experiences
- Enhance your app designs with HTML5 and CSS3
- Build a foundation for designing web apps that can be delivered to other smartphones and mobile devices
- Pearson Education, December 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: