The Student's Companion to Physiotherapy
A Survival Guide
- List Price$35.95
- Your price$32.39
Save $3.56 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 15200 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Student's Companion to Physiotherapy is a comprehensive guide to help ease the stresses and strains of studying physiotherapy. It puts a lighter spin on a very challenging time but is very informative, identifying the vital facts in anatomy and physiology; neurological physiotherapy; electrotherapy; respiratory physiotherapy; musculoskeletal physiotherapy; pharmacology; bio-psychosocial approach; paediatrics; portfolio development; and methods of work/assessment. The content here is orchestrated by students wanting to share their knowledge with fellow students and this book will be a trusty companion for all budding physiotherapists.
- Offers students unique learning and study skills needed for physiotherapy
- Specifies useful ways to study and offers advice on portfolio development and communication as a clinician
- Anecdotes, "top tips" boxes and cartoons
- Handy hints on portfolio development, research and job applications
- Elsevier Health Sciences UK, January 2010
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: