The Six Principles of Service Excellence
A Proven Strategy for Driving World-Class Employee Performance and Elevating the Customer Experience from Average to Extraordinary
- List Price$9.99
- Your price$8.69
Save $1.30 (13% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 4800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
In reading this book, you will find that The Six Principles of Service Excellence IS:
• A simple, yet comprehensive, step-by-step process that, if followed implicitly, will lead any organization (small or large) to achieving and sustaining a work environment that will foster superior employee performance and service excellence.
• More than a theory or concept. It is a process that is effectively used in many healthcare, financial, legal, hospitality and food service organizations today by skilled and knowledgeable performance consultants and leaders.
You will further come to realize that The Six Principles of Service Excellence IS NOT:
• A quick-fix. It is not about herding a group of employees through a 2-4 hour customer service workshop and calling it a day.
• For everyone, nor every organization. Without 100% commitment and involvement from senior leadership, it will not thrive.
• A superficial, Pep Rally. It is about making sound decisions and implementing interventions that will create lasting results.
- AuthorHouse, August 2005
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: