The Rebel's Guide to Email Marketing: Grow Your List, Break the Rules, and Win
Grow Your List, Break the Rules, and Win
- List Price$19.99
- Your price$15.99
Save $4.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 8800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A No-Nonsense, Take-No-Prisoners Plan for Earning Positive Return on Your Email Marketing!
“They” say email is dead. Baloney! 94% of Americans use email. Passionate social networkers use email more, not less. Mobile email is huge. Email offers marketers more opportunities than ever...opportunities to guide customers from consideration and trial to repeat purchase, loyalty, even advocacy! But email has changed. Email users have changed. To get breakthrough results, you must break the rules! Whether you’re B2B or B2C, Fortune 500 or startup, this is a complete no-nonsense plan for transforming your email marketing. Discover radically better ways to handle every facet of your campaign: lists, From names, Subject lines, calls to action, social network integration...everything!
Learn how to
- Discover which email marketing “rules” are obsolete--and when to break the rest
- Optimize every component of your message and campaign
- Drive list growth that translates directly into the top line
- Encourage opt-in by systematically simplifying signup
- Bring real humor and creativity back into your email
- Write a great main call to action--and great secondary and tertiary calls, too
- Take full advantage of tools ranging from QR codes to texting to grow your email list
- Make better technical decisions about prechecked opt-in boxes and other attributes
- Know when to deliberately introduce “imperfections” into your emails
- Use email marketing and social media to power each other
- Prepare for the short- and long-term futures of email marketing
- Pearson Education, August 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: