The Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates
Hard Cover Edition
- List Price$230.00
- Your price$206.99
Save $23.01 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 92800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
This completely revised edition of The Rat Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates, the second most cited book in science, represents a dramatic update from the previous edition. Based on a single rat brain, this edition features an entirely new coronal set of tissue cut in regular 120 micron intervals with accompanying photographs and drawings of coronal, horizontal and sagittal sections of this new set. The use of the single brain allows for greater consistency between sections, while advances in histochemistry techniques provides increased refinement in the definition of brain areas, making this the most accurate and detailed stereotaxic rat atlas produced to date. The atlas will also include a CD-ROM featuring all of the graphics and text. Every lab working with the rat as an experimental animal model will want to use this book as their atlas of choice.
This book is also available in a softcover spiral binding at the same price.
* Includes twice as many coronal sections, nissl plates, and sagittal plates as the previous edition
* Uses a single rat brain allowing for better consistency and better delineations in the line drawings of structures
* Provides improved stereotaxic coordinates at a higher level of detail
* Accompanying CD-ROM features graphics and text
* Now available as hardcover version and softcover version with a spiral binding at the same price.
- Elsevier Science, November 2006
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: