The Primary English Encyclopedia
- List Price$42.95
- Your price$38.69
Save $4.26 (10% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
Or, get it for 18000 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
A comprehensive, user-friendly and interesting reference book that explains key concepts, ideas and current requirements in primary English. Includes:
- over 600 entries
- short definitions of key concepts (e.g. parts of speech)
- succint explanations of current UK requirements
- extended entries on major topics such as speaking and listening, reading, writing, drama, bilingualism and children's literature
- up to date information and discussion of important issues
- key references and accounts of recent research findings
- a Who's Who of Primary English.
- Taylor and Francis, March 2008
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: