The Power of Focus Tenth Anniversary Edition: How to Hit Your Business, Personal and Financial Targets with Absolute Confidence and Certainty
- List Price$14.95
- Your price$11.99
Save $2.96 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 6800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
More than 700,000 people around the world have been captivated by the simple, practical and profound strategies contained in the original bestseller, The Power of Focus. Now a decade later, authors Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Les Hewitt have joined forces to create a special 10th Anniversary Edition of this enduring classic. Each of these masters of business and personal development provide a crystal clear picture of why your ability to focus is even more vital today in determining your future success. Readers will discover:
- The keys to prosperity in a turbulent economy
- A personal look at the last 10 years through the experienced eyes of Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen and Les Hewitt: Insights on where to sharpen your focus, capitalizing on the new currency in business and a Reality Check questionnaire to help you focus and follow through
- How to dramatically leverage your income using relationships and technology.
- Inspiring success stories from readers who have implemented The Power of Focus strategies.
Plus, a free comprehensive workbook containing simple Action Steps to help you maximize The Power of Focus in your business and personal life.
- Health Communications, Inc., March 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: