The Photographer's Market Guide to Building Your Photography Business
- List Price$24.99
- Your price$19.99
Save $5.00 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10800 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
The Photographer's Market Guide to Building Your Photography Business, Second Edition is an all-in-one resource full of practical advice to successfully start or maintain your business. Experienced photographer, studio owner, and photography teacher Vik Orenstein provides you with the skills you need for every aspect of your photography career. Whether you're just starting out, are looking to revamp an existing business, or have been in the business for years, find out how to make the most of every photo you take.
In this revised edition, you'll learn how to:
- Harness the power of digital photography
- Target your audience through online marketing
- Find your niche (or shift to a new one)
- Craft a solid business plan
- Network professionally with other photographers
- Showcase and price your work
- Get support from accountants and lawyers
- Create a strategic path for your business at every stage
- And more!
- F+W Media, January 2010
Writers Digest Books
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: