The Photographer's MBA
Everything You Need to Know for Your Photography Business
by Sal Cincotta
- List Price$23.99
- Your price$19.19
Save $4.80 (20% off) and earn Kobo Super Points!
You'll see how many points you'll earn before checking out. We'll award them after completing your purchase.
Or, get it for 10400 Kobo Super Points!
See if you have enough points for this eBook. Sign in
If you have finally taken the leap with your photography and gone into business–or if you are considering it–The Photographer’s MBA will prove a helpful guide in navigating the often confusing and occasionally frustrating territories of business, marketing, pricing, and contracts. Photographer Sal Cincotta, who runs a highly successful portrait, senior, and wedding photography business, deftly leads you through “the other 90%” of the job of a photographer. In this book, you will:
- Consider what kind of business entity is best suited for you, such as a sole proprietorship, S-Corp, or LLC
- Learn about the critical importance of both business plans and marketing plans, and how they will help you reach your short-term and long-term goals
- Understand branding’s elements and how to define your own brand so that you stand out from the crowd
- Assess your social media strategy to optimize your presence online, and learn about search engine optimization (SEO) to increase your findability
- Tackle costs, pricing, and contracts (including copyright and model releases)
- Pearson Education, November 2012
- Download options:
- EPUB 2 (Adobe DRM)
You can read this item using any of the following Kobo apps and devices: